Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lego sports car MOC

Here's my Lego sports car MOC! Now, I know I had another MOC with the same name as this but this is smaller and it has a different colour scheme. Here's a picture of it.



This car has the following colours which are red, brown and dark red. This car was made to be very sleek and expensive looking because the business man(Seating in the car) is very rich and bought this shiny car. I have silver lights on this car like it did on the bigger sports car. Same reasons too. The chassis was made like the official Lego moulded chassis but it isn't. It is made as like a substitute to the original piece. Here's a video showing how to make it(By the way this can also help you to substitute the piece that you need for the police car I showed you on MOC on with Lego! part 2 post.).

That's it for now and I hope you like this MOC!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.