Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lego legends of chima speedorz challenge MOC: Chi forest

Here's my custom legends of chima sppedorz challenge, The Chi Forest! Here's a picture of it.




I put Equllia in it because I only bought his speedorz. It works something like the nest where the leaves are the ramps. Here's a video showing me attempting to make Equllia's speedorz hit the chi in the middle.


As you can see from the video, I did 3 attempts.
First attempt: Hit
Second attempt: Foul putting
Third attempt: Foul angle
Somewhere around 0:16, You see my hair because I was trying to stretch out and grab the chi without you seeing my feet. That's if for now and hoped you like it!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.