Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lego update 11

It's been awhile since I posted a update, and it's finally here! Over this long period of time, I have edited a lot of stuff on Lego City 2. Here are a few pictures of it.


\A Lego minifigure cutting grass

Road

A table with built in umbrella

Yellow cross restaurant(Exterior)
Yellow cross restaurant(Interior)


In the first picture, you see that I added a minifigure to cut grass which are too long. In the second picture, I updated the road and made it show a sign to turn right. In the third picture, I added a table with the umbrella(Name?) on Hula Dancer's beach. In the fourth and fifth picture, you can see that I have updated the shop house both interior and exterior. I finished up the toilet and moved the TV, sofa,desk with computer,chair and the bed. I took the hinging door away and replaced it with a sliding door instead. Here's a demonstration of the sliding door.



That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.