Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sera's Lego MOC: Rainbow Pumpkin

Here's my younger sister, Sera's Lego MOC, the Rainbow Pumpkin! Here's a picture of it.


I know, this doesn't have a proper colour scheme but please forgive her because first of all, she doesn't have as much bricks as I do. Secondly, she's a beginner at making Lego MOCs. How she started it was because I wanted to make the Pumpkin MOC I showed yesterday and she wanted one too. She started her Pumpkin MOC by using Lego Duplo bricks at first, but she didn't have enough orange bricks, so she decided to make a rainbow pumpkin with the normal Lego bricks. I did help her a bit, so I wouldn't exactly call this entirely her own creation. Maybe more like Sera and my creation. :P Anyway, that's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.