Saturday, May 31, 2014

Lego Car w/ snowplow MOC with steering

Here's a Lego Snowplow MOC made by me! Here is a pictures of it.


This is the first time I have ever made a car that can actually really be steered, with a rather simple mechanism. You just need to turn the gear in whatever direction you want the car to go and it will go in that direction and, believe it or not, I took a long time to get it just how I wanted, like how far the wheels were sticking out, the pieces used for the steering etc. I know the car itself could use a bit of improvements ESPECIALLY with the mud guards, but I could care less because this is just me trying to experiment on the steering principle in Lego. And, you know what? This creation all started out from a building tip from Lego creator. :P Anyway basically why I made that gear stick out is because, yes you can just move the car around and the wheels will follow but the gear helps when you want to go straight after turning. Anyway that's it for now and I hoped you liked the design of my MOC!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.