Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lego bricks and more review: Lego roof tiles supplement pack(set number 6119)

Two days ago, I went to The Brick Shop at Jurong Point and bought this bricks and more set. The set number is 6119 and it's for people who are 4 years old and above. Anyways, to the review.
This is a great way to get some roof tiles if you don't have enough of them or you see a set that has a lot of those but it's too expensive, you could buy this instead. I forgotten to tell you the price by the way. It's S$15.90 and this was the discounted price. I love this set and this is the set that I used to make my Lego city house roof tiled. Here's a picture of it, all messed up on a black chair.(Yes that is a chair if you are wondering)

That's it for now!


Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.