Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lego legends of Chima set 70000 review: Razcal's glider

Here's a set review of Razar's chi glider! Here's a picture of it.


Razar's chi glider
I really like this set, considering it only costs S$19.90 and it has a lot of parts which I don't have like a lot of those dark red plates, some purple,(I love purple and that partly explains Shaun Burst, my HF self MOC being purple)new colours for the robot hand pieces, the new feather pieces,the piece used as the raven's 'nose' and just too much new stuff that I can't say all the new parts. His printing on the torso is just awesome and really reflects the thief look. I also like the function of being able to shoot out the staff which is attached onto a long Lego chain piece. My overall rating of this set would be 9.5/10.
Pros:
New feather pieces
Purple bricks
Printed tile piece
New colours for the robot hand pieces
Dark red pieces
Awesome detailing
Cons:
Bone piece for steering wheel(Seriously?)
Weapon is required to take apart just to put on the vehicle.
The part which has a cross axle hole and a minifig sized pin moulded together is off the colour scheme.
That's it for now and I hope you enjoy this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.