Monday, January 28, 2013

Lego Update 7

Here's Lego Update 7! First, we'll go and see the changes of Lego City 2! Here's a picture of the changes.

In this picture, you can see that I added a trading shop beside Hula Dancer's house! Basically, this is where the minifigure shown in the picture trades food with the miner for natural recources. It's also a way for him to give food to the miner to let him dig in the mine. Now, to the update of the fire truck!

Fire truck
A minor update to it. I added the ladder from set 60002 and the license plate stickers from the same set.  I think I like how it looks now because it can be higher for other tall buildings. Here's another new MOC I made!




This is inspired by both safari cars and camper vans. The interior will be shown when the acutal post comes up.That's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.