Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lego Bionicle Mask review

Here's a review of one of the Bionicle Masks which was produced in I don't know when, and I bought this at the Lego Store two days ago. Here are 2 pictures of it.




Because this is a rather old mask, I don't know the name of it as well and please don't blame me for that since I'm very young. By the way, I won't use the basic format/template which is for Lego Model reviews since it's just 1 piece. I bought this just because I wanted to use it for my Hero Factory MOCs, but little did I know this thing does not have a cross axle to attach it! Apparently, this is more suitable for the 2001-2003 heads which I don't have. Hoped you like this review!
Written by Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This review is quite good, except that you said 'I won't you use'. I think that's a little weird.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.