Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sentosa Trip

I was scanning some photos recently and came across some photos of Sentosa that were taken years ago. It dawned on me that it's been a long long time since I last visited Sentosa.  So, we decided to go to Sentosa  last week.

With 2 kids with us, we decided that we should just drive into Sentosa ($6 per entry from 2 pm to 5 pm on weekdays) and park at the Beach car park.

Upon arrival, we took the Sentosa Express (which is free when travelling within Sentosa) at Beach station and reached Imbiah Station.  

My daughter, Lynn with the  Sentosa Express  behind.


Scenery outside KFC restaurant
After lunch at the KFC restaurant, we started our tour around Imbiah Lookout.


My younger daughter, Sera with the young merlion.


Isn't that young merlion cute?  There were a few young merlions around and Sera posed with most of them.

Lynn and Sera
That's me with my lovely family.

View of the merlion from Tiger Sky Tower

After taking the Sentosa express back to Beach station, we took a tram ride around Siloso Beach.  My kids enjoyed the rides so much that they didn't even asked my hubby for his Iphone (to play games).  Amazing!

We left Sentosa around 7 pm and we were all tired.  We didn't even go into Universal Studio.  Maybe next time...

Below are photos of some attractions in Sentosa that no longer exist.

Asian Village 
Asian Village

Near the musical fountain
Near the musical fountain

Fantasy Island


Ferry terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.