Monday, February 18, 2013

Lego Hero Factory Brain attack review: Bruizer

Here's a set review of Bruizer! I bought this at Metro yesterday.Here's a picture of it.


Bruizer
Figure: The figure is okay, just that it's quite weird that they gave the character 1 huge fist instead of 2, he has hero feet and the whole right arm is a technic lift arm. I think this year, Lego aims to give at least a function for all of their sets but really to me, it's better to have a normal arm. Here's a video showing the function that Lego put on the figure.



I made a revamp to make up for all those problems.


Bruizer(Revamped)
Colour scheme: Well... Nearly the same comment as Bulk. The head is off colour scheme. Then again, it's not like Lego has made a translucent reddish-orange head for us MOC makers. Other than that, there's nothing much really.
Pieces: Super awesome! I mean look at the variety!!! You have the orange spikes, red small horns(I wished they were transparent red instead, though.), the rock add on pieces, the grey paw, the translucent(Just a bit) orangy-red brain attack creature and his face is just awesome! Imagine how many MOCs I could do with those pieces!!!
Figure: 6 and a half/10
Colour Scheme: 8/10
Pieces: 9 and a half/10
Total: 24/30(Recommended.)
If you want to know how much the points represent, here's the list.
28-30: Highly recomended
20-27: Recommended
15-19(Low chance of coming here): Okay only.
0-14(Extremely low chance of coming here): Not good, not bad.
In my opinion, I think most of my set reviews will fall onto the second section(Recommended) because I'll only buy the ones worth my money. That's it for now!
Written by Lynn
Latest post Previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.