Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lego Legends Of Chima review: 70012

Here's a set review of the Lego Legends of Chima set 70012! I bought this at NTUC yesterday and this is my birthday present. I'm sorry that I didn't post anything for the whole day during Thursday because it was my birthday then so my parents took me to Marina Bay Sands and to the Art Science Museum  to see the Lego sculptures made by and AFOL(Adult Fan Of Lego).After that, when I got home, it was 9 p.m. and we were busy cutting the cake and I had a lot of homework  which made me can't post on the blog.Here's a picture of it.



I didn't use the black or white background because...
1. If I used a black background, you wouldn't be able to see Razar's vehicle.
2. If I used a white background, you wouldn't be able to see the eagle.(I forgotten what was his name)
I originally wanted to use a green background but I realized that I didn't have the materials needed for making a green background. So, I used sky blue and green together and it turned out pretty well! It looked like it was really on the grass fighting each other! As usual, new parts, new colours, and more purple!!! Also some dark green bricks in the set too. When I disassemble this, you'll most likely see an updated version of my Lego Barbercue Pit MOC which appeared in my Lego Garage MOC and this is the third month it survived! Usually I wouldn't keep something that long, but if I like it a lot, it is possible that it will stay there for 1 month+. A set worth the money and highly recommended because of all the cool new parts introduced to MOC-makers like me. Here's a video showing all the functions included in the set.




That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.