Friday, March 8, 2013

Lego hero factory brain attack wave 2 MOC: Evo

Here's a MOC of the brain attack series Evo! Here's a picture of him.

Evo is going to be released in brain attack wave 2 along with Stormer, Surge and Rocka. Anyway, some parts like the arm spike, the spike under his hand are supposed to be yellow but they are new so I don't have them. Then, the weapon's head spike is supposed to be orangy-yellow but I don't have it so I replaced it with a grey spike. The yellow armour were supposed to be size 3 rather then 4 but I don't have those. The 5 long blue armour was a replacement for the 4 long translucent blue armour.The silver 4 armour was supposed to be a gunmetal grey 4 armour. The lego hinging finger pieces are supposed to be yellow instead of grey colour.(The colour change was just to make this post funny :p) The weapon is not made up. It's made by the Lego company but I still don't know the name of the weapons but I'll show you the spinning function which the weapon is supposed to have.






That's it for now!
Written by Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.