Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lego Ninjago MOC: Ninja temple cards shrine

Here's my ninjago MOC of a ninja temple cards shrine! Here's a picture of it.



I know this is multi-coloured, but what is there to blame when all the colours in this MOC represents the elements of Ninjago? By far, this is one of the longest surviving MOCs I have. I have already kept this for 1 year+ and it's still here at the time I'm typing this post. This thing holds the booster items for the spinners of ninjago when not playing and also the cards! I bought a lot of spinners, so I needed a place to put them. But where could I put them? I gotten inspiration from Sensei Wu's card shrine to build this. There's swords, a 2x2 round brick and Jay ZX's booster pack shields and the front along with some bricks which represent the elements:
Translucent red 1x1 slope: Fire
Blue 1x1 brick: Lightning
Transparent studs: Ice
Brown 1x1 brick: Earth
It holds a total of 25 cards at the moment. On the sides are Jay ZX's booster pack blades and my custom Kai's spinner shields. On the top, I built a custom ninja temple-like top to keep the cards inside. That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.