Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 000+ page views post-part 2

Today, I'm going to do the next Hero Factory MOC technique: How to attach a hose like piece across the breakout body armour! In my Hero Factory MOC, Jonas Stringer, he had a picture with another one of my MOCs named Nick Evo which had the hose like piece going around his body. It's just a matter of whether you would spend the time and effort to attach the hose in such a way that it wouldn't seem to be very far from the body. I can tell you that when I did that, I was struggling to get the hose to attach. Anyway, here's how to do it.


By the way, Nick Evo's armour has changed slightly. I'll post up his profile soon! :D Also, see you in part 3!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.