Friday, June 7, 2013

Revamp of Lego Police prisoner transport set

Here's my revamp of the Lego Police Prisoner Transport set! Here are 2 pictures of it.






As you can see, I changed one side of the headlights on the Police Prisoner Transport to transparent red instead of having both sides with transparent blue lights. Then, the car light have also been changed from transparent yellow and blue to transparent and transparent orange. I took out the light piece that was originally on top of the vehicle too. Also, I took out the pieces that look like jail bars and replaced them with a few bricks. Also, I removed the chair that was placed for the robber minifigure to sit. Now, I put a dog inside there instead so now, it is more or less it's like a Police Dog Van. That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.