Thursday, July 4, 2013

Jimi Stringer is BACK!

That's right, Jimi Stringer is BACK with a new look! Here's a picture of him.



He will be appearing in my new hero factory stop motion as I've said in the original post. However, he isn't the main character. The main characters are my self MOC, Shaun Burst and Pyrax, the creature who got corrupted by the brain creature. I'm still editing the pictures for the stop motion's episode 2. Basically Stringer's weapon is like a combination of his breakout weapon and his brain attack weapon. I used his 1.0 colour scheme so that I could use the blue hero core for my other MOCs. That's it for now and I hope you liked him!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.