Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lego legends of chima drawings 1

Here are some of my Lego legends of chima drawings! The reason I did this post is because so far, if you search for 'How to draw____ from Lego legends of chima', only Laval and Cragger are available, no one drew other characters like Razar, Eris, Worriz etc. So, I'm going to show you some characters from other tribes! (Plus Laval and Cragger. The Cragger I drew is side view but the one shown on youtube is front facing and I find it very hard to draw that.)





Laval and Cragger

Laval(Plus part of Cragger's nose because it was very long. :P)

Cragger


Just something I did out of boredom. I will show you more of my Lego legends of chima drawings soon!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.