Monday, July 8, 2013

Lego Ninjago Set review: Cole's Earth Driller

Here's my Lego Ninjago set review of Cole's Earth Driller! I bought this set yesterday. Along with that, I bought the most recent series's minifigures packet. Sera bought a Lego Friends set packet and reached $50 and above which also let me get a Lego Legends of Chima Speedorz, the Jungle Gates. I'll do that review with the minifigures series packet. Anyway, here's a picture of it.


Minifigures: Great printing and I like the armour piece used on the Stone Army warrior. (10/10)
Vehicle: This had a couple of technic pieces to make the drill spin when the vehicle is moving on the ground. Here's a video showing its function.



Although, it does use a few random colours inside it. (9 and a half/10)
Pieces: I like it! It includes a few sand green pieces, a gold coloured drill, 4x4 round plate, 2x2 black round plate, gold grill pieces and the earth elemental blade piece. (10/10)
Total: 29 and a half/30
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.