Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lego hero factory brain attack review: Furno

Here's my Lego hero factory brain attack review on Furno!I bought him today. Here's a picture of him.




Figure: A more complex build so that he can have the extra armour in the front is great! He also looks great as an overall, but I don't like his mask without the visor(It looks ugly without the visor). (9 and a half/10)
Colour scheme: So far, I really don't see any parts of him showing random colours out of nowhere, so it's quite good. (10/10)
Pieces: They. Are. AWESOME! You get those shield pieces, the grey bones which are one pin hole plus a ball joint long, silver sword piece(Similar to the one used on Chi Worriz),transparent greenish yellow head and red exo force claws. (10/10)
Total: 29 and a half/30
That's it for now and I hoped you enjoyed this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.