Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lego Legends of chima chi waterfall Speedorz card holder MOCs

Here's my Lego Legends of chima chi waterfall Speedorz card holder MOC! Here are 2 pictures of them.

Version 1(You must be wondering what are those blocks doing there. Actually, I'm working on Lego tetris stop motion which is going to be in a soft toys talking exclusive and I'm currently using this for that stop motion)

Version 2
I build this for the purpose of, well, holding speedorz cards of course as stated in the tittle! I actually made this and the Ninjago cards holder because of a very bad incident that happened perhaps last year or 2 years ago. I actually lost my original Kai's cards(but retrieved them eventually) but one of them seems to have been cut by my sister with a scissors! So I decided to make a place to hold my spinner cards. Now, Lego Legends of chima came. After buying Equila's speedorz, I gotten 5 cards and I built my first version for a chima card holder. I made it like it was a chi waterfall. However, because that was in use for my stop motion, I had to find somewhere else to properly place my cards, lest the same bad incident happens again. So there came version 2. I think the originally temporary card holder is going to become permanent because I like version 2 better than version 1. Anyway, that's it for now!
Written by Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.