Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lego MOC: Halloween Pumpkin

Here's my Lego MOC of a Halloween Pumpkin! Here's a picture of it.


Yeah I was a little early(or in fact, too early because Halloween is in 1 November) in making a Halloween MOC but still, I want to share this with you! The inspiration started off with the 'Brick a Pumpkin!' competition made by Lego. Since I had no pumpkins(and my family doesn't celebrate Halloween anyway), I decided to make a Lego version! Since I didn't have much Orange Lego bricks, I made the inside hollow which also makes it very light. Also, I did this just for fun so right after this post gets published, I will be disassembling it very soon. That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.