Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lego legends of chima speedorz review: Boulder Bowling

Here's my Lego legends of chima speedorz review, Boulder bowling! I bought this at Metro 2 days ago. Here are 4 pictures of it.


Whole set(Sorry if the picture is too small for you, though. Also sorry for not putting the chi included in this set in this picture)

Cards

Crominus holding the Grandorious and Krank om his speedorz

Crominus holding the Gradorious and Krank without speedorz
Obstacle: I must say, this is quite fragile, but also a fairly simple build. But I just cannot get the rock with the chi ball inside the break! :( (9 and a half/10)
Minifigures and speedorz: Very nice, as always. (10/10)
Pieces: The reason why I really got this set is because I want Crominus's outer head and the chi holder. Also, I also got some... hmm... I should say, 'unexpected' new pieces.
1. Translucent blue chi ball(Yes! Finally I get to have one of those! :D)
2. A new shade of green for a super jumper plate(2x2 plate with 1 stud in the middle). No, it's not the lime green, not the olive green, not the normal dark green, not the super dark green, but an entirely new green, a green that has a shade of between the normal dark green and lime green, sort of like the colour pencil shade that I used to colour Cragger for my chima drawings.
3. Gold vengious! Woot woot! (10/10)
Total: 29 and a half/30
That's it for now and I hoped you liked this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.