Monday, November 11, 2013

Lego Legends of chima ultrabuild set review: Laval

Here's my Lego legends of chima ultrabuild set review, Laval! Here's a picture of him.


Do you like the pose? Anyway, I'll just get on to the review.
Figure: It looks okay... I don't have much to say about this figure...(9 and a half/10)
Colour scheme: Well, it's fine, but compared to the actual minifigure, the upper leg armour isn't quite right... :| (9/10)
Pieces: A whole bunch of new pieces in this one!
1. Gold paw pieces(Yes I don't have them beforehand)

2. Transparent blue 5 long armour
3. Gold shield(I didn't get Brain Attack Rocka)
4. Gold 2.0 body armour
5. Laval's head(Duh!)
6. The add on piece on the 2.0 gold body armour(Actually I have those type of pieces, but just that this has the unique printing on it, so I count it as a new piece)
(10/10)
Total: 28 and a half/30
That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.