Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lego Hero Factory brain attack review: Scarox

Here's my Lego  Hero Factory brain attack review, Scarox!  I bought this along with Chi Cragger, the Lego legends of chima ultrabuild set at Gift Greetings(shop) yesterday. Here's a picture of it.


Figure: Its overall appearance is okay, but not as appealing because of the unarmoured bone pieces. (7/10)
Colour scheme: Gold, green and black? Nice... ;) (10/10)
Pieces: I love them and this is practically the reason why I bought this set, though I regretted a little bit because I forgot XT4(yes that set's still in the Gift Greetings store till now O_o) had that little baby torso, which is suitable for making little heroes. :P *Sigh* It's too late now, I've bought it. But anyway, let's get onto the new parts in this set and some existing parts that I already have yet I want more of it.
New parts:
1. Gold coloured... erm... bow blades... thingy... I don't know what are they called.
2. Scarox mask(Duh!)
3. A bright green brain creature piece
4. Red coloured technic piece with 2 cross axles at both ends and a inverted pin hole in the middle.
5. 3.0 claw pieces in transparent neon green
6. Gold 4 long sized armour piece
Existing parts but want more:
1. Black body armour piece
(10/10)
Total: 27/30
That's it for now and I hoped you enjoyed this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.