Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lego Hero Factory Brain attack MOC: Ray Burner XL

Here's my brain attack version of an old MOC of mine, Ray Burner! Here are 2 pictures of it.




So, basically, prior to Brain attack, Ray Burner was sent along with Zack Quickfire to intercept the brain creatures. Click here to see the original post and for his background. Well what did I even do this MOC for? I just thought that I would build an XL hero and this was the result! Now for the sword it actually DID take me awhile and for your infomation, this was done last year so it is basically disassembled as of the time of this post. That's it for now and I hoped you like this MOC!

Written by Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.