Friday, January 17, 2014

PENGUIN IN A BATTLE SUIT?!


It's a penguin! It's a battle suit(well at least to Elder sister penguin)! It's a PENGUIN IN DA BATTLE SUIT! :D So why did I even do this anyway? Well, there's no real reason. But when I was posting in the Lego general forum as "wishbear2003"(without "), I posted a post on Elder sister penguin being in a Hero Factory mecha, so I decided that I turn that into reality. Actually this mecha is with an upcoming Hero Factory hero MOC that I'm going to post soon, but I just temporarily took out the hero MOC and placed Elder sister penguin in it. It looks so funny! But, Elder sister penguin will burn enemies down with that flame thrower, blast enemies to bits with the plasma gun on the shoulder and last but not least, a huge clawed fist to put scar marks onto her enemies! Better not make her angry in this battle suit! :P That's it for now and I hoped you like this funny post! :P :P :P :D

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.