Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to enter a full marketplace+ sector in Stick Run




Basically this little trick came out from me getting inspired by this video which teaches you how to enter Marketplace+ Sector E. I've always wondered how to enter a full marketplace+ sector, especially since I've seen more than 30 people in a Marketplace+ sector. Then, when I knew about how to enter Marketplace E+, I thought maybe using a similar trick, I can enter a full marketplace+ sector, so I did it, and realized it worked, so I made this video for everyone to see. However, I do not know if this works for people who have no Trading-pass and want to access full normal marketplaces or even marketplace+ that do not have 30+ people, especially since I already got one Trading-pass. :P There are some videos that shows that entering a full normal marketplace sector without a T pass can be done, but I'm not sure. Still, just a cool trick I want to share with everyone. ;) That's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.