Monday, March 17, 2014

Lego emperor penguin chick MOC

Here's my Lego emperor penguin chick MOC which I 'built' in Lego Digital Desginer(LDD)! Here are 2 pictures of it.


back view

front view
close up on feet

So basically this all started when I was looking at the species adoption shop and I saw that you could 'adopt' a emperor penguin chick so I browsed it and as I said in my soft toy panda post I was like "The penguin is SO CUTE!" and then I started looking up for emperor penguin chick pictures and then the soft toy pictures and kept switching between them and then suddenly I thought "You know what? I think I should make a Lego Penguin!" and so this came out. But actually it didn't come from LDD right away. I tried to build one in real life, but I was short of a lot of pieces, so I couldn't make it but I didn't want to give up on the idea so I brought it to LDD and this is what came out! Yes I know the feet is super tiny but if you look at a real emperor penguin chick's feet it is relatively small compared to the rest of the body.  Also I know the feet looks a bit blurry(maybe not a bit it's very blurry) but I can't fix that so sorry about that. Here's a picture of my real life Lego emperor penguin chick MOC draft.



Now I really don't know what to do with this ESPECIALLY since I had disassembled one of my remaining car MOCs which used to be in Lego City 2. Furthermore, my black and grey bricks are overflowing and I won't be able to fit my bricks. Anyway that's it for now and I hope you like this MOC!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.