Here's a Lego Hero Factory Invasion From below set review, Stormer Freeze Machine! Here are 3 pictures of it.
Set review time!
Minifigure+jumpers: Nothing too special about them so... what's there to comment? Except for the fact that the Stormer minifig helmet looks fairly accurate to the normal size Stormer 1.0/breakout helmet, what's there to say? And besides, most of my comments on the jumpers are already said in my review of Rocka Stealth Machine, so read my comments on the jumpers there. (9.5/10)
Mecha: Meh... just your average mecha... except they used XL feet for this. :\ How come? But one thing I'm happy about is that instead of using a 5 long armour at the bottom of the cockpit, it has those kind of 3.0 paw pieces and attached is another piece that first came from 3.0. (9/10)
Pieces: YAY PIECES ARE AWESOME!!!!
1. Stormer helmet(duh!)
2. plain blue minifigure head
3. silver armour piece which is the mold that is used in all the Hero Factory minifigures
4. white HF minifigs arms
5. white HF minifigs legs
6. transparent blue canister piece
7. the piece used to hold the flick fire missiles
8. gunmetal grey/dark pearl grey piece that first came from Hero Factory in the 3.0 series
9. transparent blue outer cockpit piece
10. orange inner cockpit piece
11. gunmetal grey/dark pearl grey version of the feet that first came from Stormer XL
12. the ice blades... thingy(YES FINALLY GOT THOSE! :D)
That's it for now and I hoped this review helped you!
Written by Lynn