Thursday, May 23, 2013

Soft Toys Talking 17

Here's Soft Toys Talking 17! By the way, all this happens in Elder and Younger sister penguin's house!
6:00 PM Friday Soft Toy Land region
Elder sister penguin: Don't you find it weird that our(Not including Younger sister penguin because she's owned by Sera.) owner's best friend's blog has his soft toys getting winterstroke,  then heatstroke?
Duckie: Yeah, it's quite weird, isn't it?
Harmony Bear: Our owner's best friend keeps calling me a Grandma Bear! :'(
Duckie: Aw, don't cry, Harmony Bear. He's just joking! *Gives her a piece of tissue paper*
Harmony Bear: *Wipes her tears of with the tissue paper* Thanks for comforting me.
Duckie: It's alright, take it lightly. Uh, how come I never see Younger sister penguin?
Elder sister penguin: She's having fever. I have yet to take her to the clinic this morning because of school!My parents are working and they told me to take her there but I don't have the time so I'll take her there now!
Duckie and Harmony Bear: Okay!
1 hour later...
Duckie and Harmony Bear: How long is Elder Sister Penguin going to take? It's been 1 hour already!
At the clinic...
Elder Sister Penguin: *Checks her phone to see the time*Oh bricks! How long do I need to wait before my younger sister can go and see the doctor? It's been 1 hour after I came here already!
Younger sister penguin: And there's a lot of patients lining up before *Coughs* us. *Coughs*
Elder sister penguin: I better call my... *Sees that Duckie called her and presses the answer button.* Hello Duckie? I know I have been in the clinic for an hour already, but it's full of patients before us and out lining up number is 40!
Duckie: Oh, so that's why. I was about to ask you what's taking so long! We'll start dinner without you, okay?
Elder Sister Penguin: Alright. Bye.*Hangs up phone*
At Elder and Younger sister penguin's house...
Duckie: *Sigh* Looks like Elder and Younger Sister Penguin will be stuck in the clinic for awhile since there are a lot more patients lining in front of them.
Harmony Bear: I just realized this, but ELDER SISTER PENGUIN NEVER COOKED ANY FOOD FOR US TO EAT FOR DINNER!! PLUS, SHE LOCKED THE DOOR BEFORE GOING TO THE CLINIC WITH HER SISTER!!!!
Duckie: *Goes to the kitchen and finds out that there was no food that could serve as a proper meal.* Oh no!!!Are we going to starve like this?
Harmony Bear: I don't know. It's not like we can go out and eat. Plus, I did not bring the lunchboxes!!!
Duckie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This can't be good! We'll starve to death!
Harmony Bear: Let's find if there are anything to just help us hold the hunger a little longer.
Duckie: Good idea. *Duckie and Harmony Bear starts finding for food.*
30 minutes later...
Elder sister penguin: I'm home... What in the world? *Sees Duckie and Harmony Bear fainted on the floor* Oh bricks! What a bad day today is! First, my sis got sick, then, the clinic was full of soft toys and now, my friends fainted!!! Thinking of all these really wants to make me faint!
Younger sister penguin: Stop all this *Coughs* fuss and *Coughs* call the *Coughs* ambulance!
Elder sister penguin: Great idea sis! *Calls the ambulance*
3 minutes later...
*The ambulance arrives and takes the 2 fainted soft toys to Softgo hospital.*
The next day...
11:00 AM Saturday Soft Toy Land region
Elder Sister Penguin: Doctor Secret Bear, why did my friends faint?
Secret Bear: Your friends fainted because...
What happened to Duckie and Harmony Bear? Why did they faint? Find out in Soft Toys Talking 18! Here are the pictures of the soft toys mentioned in this post.(Secret bear is not a new soft toy. I bought it 1 or 2 years ago.)


Duckie

Younger and Elder sister penguin

Harmony Bear
Secret Bear

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.