Sunday, September 29, 2013

Soft toys talking exclusive: The booked holiday trip: Part 1

Elder brother Smiley: Woo hoo! I can't wait to go for the holiday I booked once my examinations is over!
Younger sister Smiley: Me too!
Always There Bear: Good thing I don't have exams!
Elder brother Smiley: Whatever... now let's see if I didn't accidentally booked a slot that clashes with my... OH NO I BOOKED ON A DATE WHICH CLASHES WITH MY EXAM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Always There Bear: Well you better cancel the one you booked on the wrong date and book a new one!
Elder brother Smiley: Oh man... *Checks his account and over there is his booking slot. Beside it is the cancel booking button and he clicks it. Then, he rebooks saying on the day right after he doesn't have exams to go to Angry Bird Land. Then, he chooses to stay there for 4 days.* Yay! I got that slot booked!
Always There Bear: When are you going to go on the trip?
Elder brother Smiley: Right after my exams which is on 1 November.
Always There Bear: I want to come along!
Elder brother Smiley: Okay, you'll be coming with my sister and I on the trip!

Younger sister Smiley: Yay! Another friend!
What will happen when it's time for them to go for their booked holiday? Find out in part 2 during October! Here are the soft toys mentioned in this post.


Elder brother Smiley

Younger sister Smiley

Always There Bear
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.