Sunday, October 6, 2013

A day in the Lego yellow cross restaurant stop motion+ an announcement

Here's a day in the Lego Yellow Cross Restaurant brickfilm!





Plot:
A usual day in the yellow cross restaurant, however, the yellow cross restaurant owner keeps getting knocked down by the door and something bad happens later on. Will this be one of his worst days ever?
Also, the announcement is that I will shut down the stop motion series tittled 'the chronicles of Pyrax' because I cannot stand keeping my MOCs for a long time. (Or at least the Hero Factory ones.) I hope you enjoyed the stop motion!(By the way I did add in a part from my sound effects test.)

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.