Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lego legends of chima speedorz review: Sky Joust

Here's my Lego legends of chima speedorz review, the Sky Joust! Here are 11 pictures of it.

Whole set

part where you hit to get chi

Rawzom on his speedorz

Close up on Rawzom

Close up on speedorz(Er...a little crooked)

Close up on chi(the plate holding the chi is NOT included in this set.

Close up on Eris on her speedorz(not a big fan of Eris... seriously!)
 
Close up on Eris)

Close up on Eris's speedorz
Cards from Eris

Cards from Rawzom

Main play piece: That looks nice for a speedorz game! Also, this is a 3 in 1 game! :D (10/10)
Speedorz: Well detailed, I guess. From the speedorz printing on Rawzom's speedorz, it looks like as if it was made from a whole bunch of junk! (10/10)
Minifigures: Great printing, as always, but I'm definitely not a big fan of Eris. (Just that I don't like female minifigures in fighting themes overall.) (9/10)
Total: 29/30
By the way, I'm so sorry for not posting for nearly a week but that is because I was studying for my exams and I seriously didn't know what to post! Anyway, that's it for now and I hoped you like this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.