Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lego MOC: Super hero pumpkin

Here's my Lego MOC, the super hero pumpkin! Here's a picture of it.



After seeing a Lego creator video called 'LEGO building tips for Halloween', I felt that my previous Lego pumpkin wasn't good enough. So, I, of course, decided to make another pumpkin! It does look a little more realistic because of the triangular shape for the eyes, a slightly angled mouth and there's finally a nose on the pumpkin!But for some reason, it still looks a little squarish and not like the real pumpkin, but after all, this IS a Lego pumpkin, right? Also, I gave the pumpkin some red really because I didn't have much orange bricks left so I decided to use the red bricks and it created a 'mask' for it so I decided to call it a super hero pumpkin!
That's it for now and I hoped you liked this MOC!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.