Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lego Horse MOC stand MOC

Here's my Lego Horse MOC stand MOC! Here are 2 pictures of it.

My Lego Horse MOC on the stand

The stand itself (w/out horse)
Basically it all started when my mother was browsing through a feng shui website and my mother saw the wind horse and I joked saying that she could use my horse MOC for the horse but she wanted a horse with coins and stuff related to money at the bottom and at first the stand looked like this.


However, after I went out and came back to my house, I tried changing the stand background into having 'coins' and with the baseplate as large as the one that I'm using for the current one, but I didn't have enough bricks to make it, so I ended up using a grass background for the stand. Basically when I put the horse on the stand I can pose it however I please. :P And that also makes the MOC as a good decoration that I can place around my house or something. :P Well, that's it for now and I hoped you like this MOC!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.