Monday, February 3, 2014

Lego Hero Factory: Invasion from below is coming...


After seeing the picture and the tittle, what do you think I'm going to do? Take some time to guess, and after you've guessed, read on...


Basically, for now, since I already know about the Invasion From Below(IFB) series coming out this year(which I've already included some things in my MOCs' backgrounds to somehow link together the missions and also fill in the gap for the mecha's coming), but I do not have the Invasion from below sets, guess what? I'm gonna do my IFB MOCs in UPSCALE!!!! Basically the heroes aren't getting downsized to minifigure form(as shown in the picture above) BUT the IFB creatures are going to be bigger in size! So that's what I'm trying to depict in the picture above. So, basically I recently made 3 Hero Recon Team(HRT) members which I have not named yet, and put them in the picture with the huge creature I made for IFB and basically he had hit the silver HRT member down while the other 2 are still shooting at the creature. That's it for now and I hope you look forward to this!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.