Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below Upscale MOC: Jumper

Here's my Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below Upscale MOC, the Jumper which is the small crawleys which are larva for the Invasion from below beasts and in terms of size they are slightly smaller then the heroes. Here's a picture of it.



So basically the torso is based upon Legojang/JANGBRiCKS's Hero Factory racers torso design but I did modify it a little bit because I had to get that piece which looks like a 3 hole beam but with a ball join in the middle to put the black breakout armour piece there, since as you can see in the following picture, the jumper actually has a black top and red bottom, so I needed to get the black at the top.
Actually I took a picture of Stormer's freeze machine's red jumper with my Iphone, then cropped out the machine parts
Yeah, the eyes of my jumper aren't accurate, but it's still okay for my taste. Though, I myself am quite disappointed with the jumper's legs since it definitely wasn't the colour I want, but I couldn't care less for such a small MOC that was merely meant to be a attempt to turn the jumper into upscale. Anyway that's it for now and I hoped you like this MOC!

Written by Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.