Friday, February 14, 2014

Microsoft paint drawings: 7 Stick men formed into letters



Basically this picture just my full name BUT the letters are actually stick men in letter positions. So the first part of my name "Lynn", the L in it has my stick run avatar(excluding the candy cane because it would look silly in the picture) and the rest are just plain stick men in letter positions. That's it for now and I hoped you like this picture! 
(One thing that just appeared in my mind is that the stick man forming O is actually doing impossible feats of men. :P I mean like, you can try to do what he is doing, but you'll never be able to get that shape. :P Oh well... never mind)

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.