Saturday, February 22, 2014

Soft toy book chat/facebook chat 3

Yep I'm posting this because I have literally ran out of posts to write. :P And a funny incident today has given me this idea. :P
My best friend: *Accidentally gives Duckie a poke on Facebook*
Duckie: (Thinking: You aren't getting away with that!) *Clicks the poke back button.*
In Facebook...
Duckie: He he I poke you back!
My best friend: HUH
Duckie: On Facebook.
Duckie: Poke back!
My best friend: I POKE YOU. :P
Duckie: Wha you poke me 3 times in a row.
Duckie: Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke!
My best friend: POKE EVEN MORE
Duckie: MOAR MOAR!(MORE MORE!)My best friend: I AM ON A POKING STREAK
Duckie: Me too
Duckie: Come on I'm done you still come and poke

My best friend: Poke poke poke!
In soft toy book...
Baby Duckie   
Baby Duckie: Poke! He he he he!
Duckie: Come on a poking incident just passed and here comes another one again.
Baby Duckie: Quack quack!
Duckie: Poke back!
Baby Duckie: Poke back! Yay!
Duckie: ||-_-
Baby Duckie: Yay! Bye bye!
After that...
Baby Duckie
Baby Duckie: Poke! He he he he!
Duckie: Come on a poking incident just passed and here comes another one again.
Baby Duckie: Quack quack!
Duckie: Poke back!
Baby Duckie: Poke back! Yay!
Duckie: ||-_-
Baby Duckie: Yay! Bye bye!
In Duckie and Harmony Bear's house...
Harmony Bear: Hey Duckie, what's up?
Duckie: Erm... nothing... just some poking on my soft toy book and Facebook account.
Harmony Bear: Huh? Poking?
Duckie: It's something like a joke basically.
Harmony Bear: Oh. See you! I'm going to work!Duckie: Bye.
Harmony Bear:  *Opens the door and leaves the house, then she closes it.*
Here are the pictures of the soft toys mentioned in this post.(my best friend is not a soft toy so his picture is not included :P) Sorry about how short this post was I ran out of posts and I also have no idea what to write and not writing for a long time can also be a problem.

Baby Duckie

(left to right)Duckie and Harmony Bear
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.