Sunday, February 23, 2014

Soft toy reviews: Coca Cola Bear

Here's a soft toy review of a little freebie(Coca Cola Bear) I got from my parents' grocery shopping! My sister has one too. Here are 2 pictures of it.

Front view

Back view
So like I said, this Coca Cola Bear was actually a freebie. :P And freebies are awesome! :P So basically this bear is okay(not really very cute) and it is something like a polar bear except it has the Coca Cola logo on his buttock(:P) and there's a scarf for this polar bear which has "Coca Cola" put on it. Honestly, I don't really have much to talk about this bear, and the reason why I called it "Coca Cola Bear" was because it is from the Coca Cola brand and it is a bear so I merged them together and formed this name. :P My sister chose the same name as my bear so we might differ them with the usage of siblings again like we did with Elder brother Smiley, Younger sister Smiley, Elder sister penguin and Younger sister penguin. :P Anyway that's it for now and I hoped you enjoyed this post!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.