Friday, April 11, 2014

Lego Angry Birds Go MOC: Big Bang L6

Hello today I have Yellow Bird(Chuck) soft toy to present to blog viewers! :P



Just kidding! I already did a review of him before and as the tittle suggests I am NOT doing a review of Chuck! :P Today I'm going to let you guys see a Lego MOC of mine based on the Angry Birds Go car, Big Bang L6! Here are 3 pictures of it.


Front view

Side view

Back view
Basically I just made this because firstly, I don't have the toy itself which is a telepod where you can scan it and it is in your game. Secondly, I kinda like this car and third, I have this Black bird(Bomb) key chain thingy(someone gave it to me but I forgot who it was :P) so I decided to make a car for him! I tried to make it accurate to the game as best as I can, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the black stripe between the big yellow stripe. Also, I used the old small wheels because I didn't have any of the new small wheels at the moment and the slightly bigger wheels would be too big for the car. Other than that, most of the car is accurate. That's it for now and I hope you liked this little MOC I've made!

Written by Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.