Thursday, May 29, 2014

Some of my Lego MOCs that I've done for the past few months-part 1 (Chima and Hero Factory)

Here are some of my Lego MOCs that I've done for the past few months(I could have just posted them individually, but then I have no idea what background I should give them, but FYI I am still interested in Lego but just because I didn't post about Lego for a long time does not mean I don't like Lego anymore).


My Hero Factory MOCs! :P And yes I have a bit of a messy table... :P
My Chima minifigs and one big vehicle for my scorpion minifig! :P (Yes I found that spider minifig LOL)(The lion minifigure is now an 'upgraded' version of Lagenvas)

That's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.