Monday, May 26, 2014

Microsoft paint drawing: Stick Combat drawing 1


Just a little random drawing I made for fun :P Anyway I really wish I could play stick combat, but unfortunately I am not in central Europe so I can't play the beta but someone helped me make an account. :D BUT, still even more unfortunate is that I have an account, but I cannot play it! I can't even join any matches all that happens is that I get redirected to some chatroom. :S Anyway that's it for now and I hoped you liked my drawing! (PS: I did not draw the gun, I just took a screenshot of the gun on my game then I tried to make the colour of the wall which the stick man was hiding behind at match the background of the gun)

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.