Friday, August 15, 2014

Lego Angry Birds Go MOC: Phoenix Star L6

Here's a new Lego MOC of mine which I made based on the Angry Birds Go game! I think about a few months ago I put up 1 poll which asked which Angry Birds Go car that you guys wanted me to make as a MOC and at first there was a tie between Green Baron L6 and Phoenix Star L6 so I did another poll for you viewers to choose between the two and you choose the Phoenix Star L6! Finally, I decided to spend some time making this thing to show on my blog and here are the pictures of it.





I would like to admit that the front part wasn't very accurate, but I did what I could with the Lego system limitations+the limitations from the amount of Lego bricks that I have. Honestly, I don't really know which bird/pig this car actually belongs to, but I think it probably belongs to King Pig since he is the only pig that you can unlock in Rocky Road (The car somehow looks very pig-based) Also, if you have seen my other Lego Angry Birds Go MOC(Big Bang L6), you'll realize that this is bigger than Big Bang(in the game Phoenix Star appears to be bigger than Big Bang also). The tricky part of this MOC is making the front and choosing the correct wheels, because if you've seen how it looks like in the game(especially the front) then you'll know why. Anyway, that's it for now and I hope you like this MOC!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.