Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lego Hero Factory Breakout MOC: Stormer(Based on the 1.0 version of him)

Here's my Lego Hero Factory(HF) Breakout MOC, Stormer! (HF Breakout is like a theme from 2 years ago but whatever) Here are 4 pictures of him.


Front view

Left side view

Back view

Right side view
Basically, like what JANGBRiCKS did for his Stringer and Bulk breakout version MOCs, my Stormer MOC is based on his 1.0 version and basically like he just got an upgrade from 1.0 directly to breakout form. This time, my MOC was made in the Lego Digital Designer program because I didn't have enough parts to make this in real life, but making this digitally does give some limitations to how you can attach Lego parts(like how I would usually attach the 3 long armour pieces on the shoulders in real life without the 3 long beam with ball joint in the middle piece, I have to put that in LDD in order to put the body armour properly). Because of that, it also causes a big gap when the arms are moved away from the sides, and thus, looks very ugly from the side view. But usually, you won't look at it from the side, will you? Also, the knee design was based on JANGBRiCKS's Stringer v.4 MOC and I did that because I wanted to give him the blue knees like he had originally in the 1.0 form. I tried the best as I could to replicate his 1.0 weapon onto this version of him, but this is what I could come up with. I included the hook, the ice shooting part and the saw, but the H thingy on his weapon was excluded because I don't know how I should put it so that it would look like his 1.0 weapon. The spikes on the 3 long armour pieces on his shoulders were meant to represent the spikes near the shoulders on his original torso armour.  Anyway, that's it for now and I hope you liked this MOC!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.