Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lego Hero Factory breakout wave 2 toys review: Stringer and Nex

Today, I went to Toys "R" Us at Suntec City and bought 2 Lego sets for Christmas, Stringer and Nex. Each set costs S$17.90.

Now as everybody knows, these so called "smaller" sets are few in new pieces and stuff like that. However, I did not really had all the armour pieces released by Lego. So, I bought these 2 sets just for pieces. In my opinion, Both sets are good but I'm really displeased with Stringer because he is so skinny unlike his 1.0 version, which is way more bulkier. I just revamped him a little bit, and here's 4 pictures of him:
Stringer flexing his muscles.

Stringer aiming at Voltix.

Stringer holding his sonic blaster upright.


Victory pose.
Now onto Nex. Now since Nex was not bulky in version 2.0 or 3.0 and was very normal, so I did not do anything with him. All I did was take one picture and leave him alone. However, I have one comment: His laser cutter is extremely weird! Anyway, to the picture! :P



Hope you enjoyed my review!

Written by Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.