Sunday, December 16, 2012

Soft toy review: Fruit ninja plush toy "Pineapple with sound"

Here's a review that's a little different from the rest of my reviews because I normally do Lego model/set reviews and this one is a soft toy review! I have the plush toy for a few days now and I bought this from Giant. As stated in the title, this supposedly had sound but the one that I bought here had ran out of battery so it has no sound. As I like to play the fruit ninja app, this soft toy is worth the money.

Here's a picture of it.

Pineapple with sound

Here's some fruit ninja related videos (with this soft toy, Sera's strawberry with sound soft toy, Take Care bear, Cosy Heart penguin, a banana soft toy that I bought at Daiso and an angry bird plush toy.)





That's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.