Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lego update 6

Here's Lego Update 6! I know you'll be curious of how will my Lego City be in new year, so, I'll show you how it looks like now! Here's a picture of it.


The bridges have 3 lanterns and 2 red paper hanged on it. The house which is facing the road also has a red paper hanging on the wall.Here's a sneak peek of a new MOC!

Description: "Background: These animal species are living on an extremely cold planet called Iracel.(Pronounced as I-Ra-Cle)  This planet's temprature is -30 degrees Celsius and it's so cold that hardly any animals lived there."
It is possible that I would buy a Chima set to give it a chance. That's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.