Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lego Legends of Chima review: Equllia's speedorz

Here's a review of Equallia's speedorz!I bought this speedorz yesterday.Here are 3 pictures of it.


Equallia's speedorz(Without rip cord)
Cards for playing

Speedorz, rip cord and chi fountain
In the pictures, you see an orange item with chi stacked up. I made a small chi fountain with the chi included in the set. However, I actually expected 2 times of the chi included in this set which disappoints me a lot.  It's quite hard to really get the speedorz to move on the ground after you pull the rip cord. I tried to play with this but it keeps stopping half way, stop on spot or flip over which is a bit irritating. Actually, I only gotten this for the chi and I really don't understand what am I supposed to do with the cards. Anyway, that's it for now and hope you enjoyed this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.